a mix of poetry and geekyness

Tuesday 2 February 2010

the greatest moment as a wrestling fan

ok
last thursday for me was quite possibly the greatest day of my life
as a life long wrestling fan i was very excited to to coventry and watch tna wrestling
we also managed to get tickets to the fan access too
where we met nine of the worlds greatest wrestlers
so then as a suprise birthday present my friend upgraded the tickets to fron row ring side
this was an amazing view
then we saw the owner of the company dixie carter walking around so we couldnt resist a photo oppertunity
however the magic didnt end there
the anouncer said that whoever was the loudest there would get a back stage pass
and of course i got one:)
i knew my big mouth would get me somewhere
so we went back stage and met more wrestlers
it was an amzing day







me with taylor wilde and sarita








the pope d,angelo denero






brutus magnus







doug williams








kurt angle









dixie carter





beer money









bubba dudley





chris sabin






devon dudley





d-lo brown








referee earl hebnar






amazing red





jeremy borash

No comments: